I'm a computer scientist and entrepreneur, who is passionate about philosophy and its implications for our everyday lives. During my studies at ETH Zurich, I developed the Digital ID protocol with the goal of replacing proprietary platforms by open standards. I'm the technical co-founder of Synacts, which provides an open source implementation of this protocol and helps its clients build secure services.
I'm heading the following projects:
- IT Compact Course (since 2011)
- ETH Entrepreneur Club (in 2012)
- Rationality Project (in 2013/14)
- Superintelligence (since 2014)
I support the following organizations:
- Green Liberal Party of Switzerland
- Effective Altruism Foundation
- Swiss Study Foundation
- Swiss Vegan Society
You can contact me at .